Health + Safety Guidelines
Our team is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy workplace for
tenants, members and guests.
HEALTH + SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS + GUESTS
Our team is taking the following measures to ensure a safe, healthy, and comfortable workplace environment for our members, guests, and staff. These guidelines are directly impacted by the Reopening Phases ordered by Governor Cooper and may change. Don’t be overwhelmed by this – we just want to make sure expectations are clear so you and your guests are as comfortable as possible!
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings at all times for our protection and yours.
- Members and guests must enter the building with a face covering on and wear a face covering at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
- Disposable face coverings are available at the front desk.
Cleaning + Sanitizing
- Our staff has increased cleaning of high-touch areas such as door handles, light switches, restroom faucets and work surfaces.
- The building is deep-cleaned three times a week.
- Members and guests are asked to clean their work surfaces in the coworking space and conference rooms after use. Sanitizing and bleach sprays are available for use in these rooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in the building.
- Furniture has been reconfigured to ensure responsible social spacing is followed. Furniture may NOT be moved unless approved by staff.
- Members and guests are asked to commingle responsibly and maintain 6-8ft distance between people in the space.
- Members, guests, and staff must be seated at all times except when entering, leaving, visiting restrooms, or grabbing coffee or food in the kitchen.
- Tenants are encouraged to rearrange offices and stagger staffing to create ample distance between team members.
- Limit 4 people in the Mezzanine Conference Room.
- Limit 4 people in the Corner Conference Room.
- Limit 4 people in the Middle Conference Room.
- Limit 10 people in the Classroom.
- Remember the 3 Ws: Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth. Wait 6 feet apart. Avoid close contact. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Verbal greetings are encouraged instead of shaking hands.
- Cough or sneeze into the elbow of the arm and dispose of tissue immediately.
- Members, guests, and staff showing any COVID-19/Flu symptoms including shortness of breath, runny nose, cough or fever of 100.4 or above, are asked to work from home.
- Anyone awaiting a COVID-19 test result must work from home until a negative test result is received.